AUTHORIZED Factory Direct Dealer
4 Channel Class AB Full Range Power Amplifier
Studio Series ST-X Amplifiers
The Studio-X line of Amplifiers from Zapco was designed specifically for today’s car audio market. The ST-X amplifiers are the smaller lighter amps you need for today’s smaller lighter cars. But with the Zapco ST-X amps, smaller doesn’t mean weaker or softer. With the ST-S amps you get all the power and sound quality you expect from Zapco. The Studio-X compact chassis makes it an easy fit in any car and even in motorcycle fairings (ST-2X). The square, low profile chassis also means it will be easy to trim out for a great looking installation so your system will look as awesome as it sounds.
And speaking of sound…This is a Zapco amplifier and sound is what it’s all about. The Class A/B Zapco amplifiers for mids and highs havce the same high quality caps, 5532 op-amps,and bi-polar outputs that made the C2K and Reference series amps the industry standard for sound quality. For the bass, the ST-X mono Class D amps come in 5 power levels so whether you’re running a 1Ω, 2Ω, or 4Ω load, the ST-X bass amps are the right choice for the right power at the right price, for your system, in your car.
Reliability? Zapco defines reliability. It’s not at all unusual to see Zapco amps moved from car to car and from generation to generation. Zapco Amps produced in the ’80s and ’90s are still being traded and bought on the internet by sound quality fans world wide. The Studio-x will be no different. These amps are built to last. See the Studio-X amps at a dealer today.
FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS
- 4-Channel, Full Range, Class A/B
- SQ Upgrades: Op-amps, Caps, Etc.
- Tiffany style Panel Mount RCA’s
- RCA and Speaker Level Inputs
- Variable input gain control
- Variable electronic crossover
- Auto-on with Speaker level inputs
- Compact chassis
- Variable bass boost control
- Power @ 4Ω: 4 x 70 watts
- THD @ Rated Power < 0.5% THD
- Power @ 2Ω: 4 x 105 watts
- Power Bridged @ 4Ω: 2 x 210W RMS
- Signal to Noise Ratio > 90dB
- THD + Noise < 0.2%
- Channel Separation >60dB
- Frequency Response 15Hz to 30KHz ±1dB
- Input Sensitivity .25v to 5v
- Dimensions in mm: 160(W) x 52(H) x 320(L)